Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 9 –Friday, June 4 – Puttering:


Goals: None in particular.
Music: Arthur Blythe’s “Lenox Avenue Breakdown”; Dave Brubeck Quartet’s “Time Out

I didn’t do much of anything today on the piano. I did move the harp into the bedroom to get it out of the way and make some room for working on the legs and moving the rest of the parts out of the way. I smashed both my knees on the thing when I was moving it and I had a HUGE lump on my right knee immediately after I did that, but I put an ice pack on it and took it easy the rest of the evening, even leaving the thing on over night, and today my knee is just a little sore, but no big deal. I’m sure I’ll have a lovely bruise show up later today or tomorrow, but I’ll live.

So basically, I didn’t do anything to the piano today.

My key cleaner came, so on Saturday after I cut the grass and recover from that, I’ll try it out and start on the legs, maybe, depending on my energy level.

Here’s some pictures of the other serial (?) numbers I found in my piano.

No comments: