Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I changed my mind

Here we are, two weeks later, and I still haven’t sorted the yourmusic.com situation. They assure me they are working on it, but in the meantime, the credit card I had on record with them expired, and I missed yet another selection of mine, Wayne Shorter’s Speak No Evil, one I was really looking forward to getting. Right after that, I got a rather rude, automatically (I think) sent e-mail that simply announced, “Dear ERIC, We have cancelled your subscription because of multiple unsucessful [sic] attempts to process your Music Queue shipment using your default credit card.” I rejoined by clicking on the link they sent, but I regret having done that. I should have left well enough alone. My plan now is to just buy the CD’s I want, when I want them, probably using PayPal to make the payment, and screw everything else having to do with yourmusic.com. I’ll still introduce you to them to get a free CD, if you are a glutton for punishment like I am, but I hereby officially withdraw my recommendation of their service.

No comments: